- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
EASA Convention & Exhibition
24 June 2012 ~ 26 June 2012
IMS Research will be attending the 2012 EASA Convention. "Moving Industry Forward" is this years theme. This convention will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville, TN.
Some of the topics that will be focused on are:
- AC Motor Redesign
- Marketing Through Social Media and the New Rules of Business Development
- Improvements in Energy Efficiency of Induction Motors via Magnetic Wedges
- Interpreting the Vibration Spectrum
- Converting from Packing to Mechanical Seals on a Split-Case Pump
If you would like to meet with an analyst at the show to discuss the latest trends in any of the industrial automation markets, please contact Janice Sampson.
Additional details of the show can be found on the event home page.