- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
Home / Legal
The term IMS Research or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3-5 Huxley Close, Wellingborough, NN8 6AB, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 3488486.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. If you wish to reproduce or use any material from this website you must seek prior permission from IMS Research. Failure to do so may result in legal action being taken.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All content on the IMS Research website, including all the artwork, data, designs, graphic content, illustrations, images, photographs, text and other copyrightable subject matter including all trademarks, services marks, and trade names appearing therein (collectively, the 'Intellectual Property') are the sole property of IMS Research and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors or other respective owners, and are protected pursuant to United Kingdom and foreign law.
No content on the IMS Research website should be construed as granting either directly, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any copyrighted material, trademark, service mark, or trade name displayed on the web site without the prior written permission of IMS Research. To receive prior written permission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You are not permitted to modify copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any of the Intellectual Property on the site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may download the Intellectual Property for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices appearing in any such Intellectual Property. In the event that you download Intellectual Property, you acknowledge and agree that the property is used under license and that no transfer of title to any such Intellectual Property is intended.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below:
You are not permitted to:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Re-distribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business).
- IMS Research actively encourages members of the press to use our website as a resource for up to date information on our products and company. It is therefore permitted for the press releases to be downloaded, re-distributed and the contents used in publication online or in print; subject to the following conditions:
- Where appropriate, the relevant IMS Research Report or analyst should be quoted and referenced.
- If you have any queries or wish to use our press releases for purposes other than stated above, please contact the member of staff whose details appear on the press release. Alternatively, please contact email@example.com
IMS Research is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IMS Research may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 1st 2011.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
More information on cookies:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
For returning customers, we use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.