- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
LED Driver ICs - World - 2011
Publication Date: 26 May 2011
IMS has been producing reports on the driver IC market since 2005. We have produced 4 syndicated reports and 3 custom/consultancy projects in this area.
This is the fourth edition of IMS Research’s LED Driver IC report. With data from leading suppliers, this market-leading report will consist primarily of an accurate and detailed quantitative assessment of the market, containing data by driver type, region and various applications including netbooks, notebooks, TVs and applications within the lighting segment. The report will also include market shares of the leading LED driver IC suppliers.
The report will also include a chapter on OLED power ICs.
- Learn the current and future market for LED drivers
- Size the LED driver IC market by application and region
- Gain an understanding of the impact of LEDs in general lighting on the LED driver IC market
- Determine the opportunities for different types of LED driver IC (e.g. capacitor vs inductor and by power rating)
- Learn which are the key market trends
- Discover the impact of LED use in TVs, notebooks and iPads on the LED driver IC market
- Determine the extent to which the mobile application is losing its dominance of this product over time
- Learn who the leading suppliers are, and their market share and ranking
- Understand the key issues in the market for OLED ICs, and the market size
In the production of this study, the research analyst will make use of a variety of sources of information, including:
- Interviews with, and written questionnaires from, key personnel from companies in industry, notably LED driver IC and LED suppliers.
- Company annual reports and registered accounts.
- Company product brochures, data books, press releases and other literature, obtained directly and via the companies’ websites.
- The business and financial press.
- Technical and commercial articles from journals and conference proceedings.
- Public domain statistics from government sources, etc.
- Other IMS Research reports.
This study is 105 pages in length and contains 27 tables and 14 figures
This report is now available to purchase and the pricing is shown below.
Single-user license (PDF) - $5780/ €4250/ £3400
Site license (PDF) - $6940/ €5100/ £4080
Divisional license (PDF) - $8670/ €6380/ £5100
Please contact Jamie.Fox@IMSResearch.com if you have any further questions about the report or would like to see the full brochure.
IHS Manager - Lighting and LEDs
One Click Actions
Computer and Office Equipment
Industrial, Medical & Security
Military and Aerospace
By Geographic Region
Middle East and Africa
Rest of Asia Pacific
Automotive Exterior by Application
Mobile by Application
Flash (by Power)
Computer and Office by Application
Desktop PC Monitors
Notebooks/ Netbooks/ Tablets (also segmented)
Consumer by Application
LED Lighting Market by Application
Flashlights/ Camping lights
Street Lights/Parking Lights
LED Lighting by Type
Signage by Application
Traffic Lights/ Signs/ Signals
Video Walls (by Format)