- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
Workforce Management Solutions - World - 2010
Publication Date: 31 August 2010
Unable to escape the effects of the global recession, the workforce management market had a tough 2009. Projects were put on hold or cancelled, and maintenance contracts were renegotiated or dropped altogether. But despite this, the WFM market is well positioned to quickly bounce back as companies continue to search for ways to become more efficient, improve productivity, minimize costs and comply with legislation. This report expands upon previous editions by incorporating new segmentations and updated forecasts to provide unparallel coverage of the workforce management solutions industry.
The research can be purchased as a single world volume, or purchased individually in three separate regional volumes on the Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa), and Asia markets. Each report provides market size estimates for 2009 in terms of supplier revenues and unit shipments with growth rate forecasts for the period 2010 to 2014.
The report answers key questions such as:
- How has the global economic downturn impacted the market?
- Which countries and vertical market have been most impacted?
- How quickly and when will the market recover?
- Who are the leading suppliers for each product type in each region? Which countries have gained or lost market share?
- What role has legislation played in the workforce management solutions market? How does this differ by region?
- How should companies product portfolio’s evolve to meet the latest workforce management trends?
Features of this report include:
- Detailed market statistics for seven different hardware types and four different software types.
- A detailed regional market assessment has been performed with data gathered for 14 different geographic regions in EMEA, 6 regions in the Americas, and 7 regions in Asia.
- The total workforce management solutions market was analyzed by product type, sales channel, end-user industry and end-user by number of employees. Market sizes and growth rates are provided for 12 different industries, including healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail and services.
- New product segmentations include: Country level analysis by product type for the European Big Four (Germany, France, Italy, UK & Eire), Brazil and Oceania.
IHS Senior Consultant - Americas
One Click Actions
Not available at the moment. Please get in contact by selecting "Request Sample" tab above and submit your request.
By Product Type
Service, Maintenance & Installation
By Biometric Type
Time & Labor
Americas – USA, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
Europe, Middle East & Africa – Austria & Switzerland, Belgium & Luxembourg, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Middle East & Africa, Netherlands, Nordic Region, Poland, Russia, Spain, Portugal & Greece, UK & Eire, Rest of Eastern Europe
Asia – China & Hong Kong, India, Japan, Oceania, South Korea, Taiwan, Rest of Asia
By Country by Product Type
European “Big Four” – France, Germany, Italy, UK & Eire
By End-User Industry
Distribution, Education, Entertainment/Leisure, Finance, Gaming, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Services, Transportation, Utilities
By End-User Number of Employees