- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
Vertical Insights - Retail - 2011 Edition
Publication Date: 29 April 2011
This report is part of a series of new reports from IMS Research covering video surveillance and security in the banking & finance, city surveillance, critical infrastructure, retail and transportation markets. The reports will answer key questions such as:
- Who is involved in the security decision? What initiates the decision?
- What are the critical success factors for video surveillance and security? How is this measured?
- Where are end-users prioritizing the security spend? How will this change over the next 3 years?
- What legislation and regulation do end-users need to meet? How does this affect the decision process?
- What integration and technology requirements do end-users have? How will this change?
For executives who are assessing or seeking an in-depth understanding of these vertical markets, this series of highly detailed reports is an essential tool.
Deliverable: PDF file by e-mail
IHS Research Manager
One Click Actions
Not available at the moment. Please get in contact by selecting "Request Sample" tab above and submit your request.
The report focuses on the following topics:
- Market Sizes (split by equipment & services)
- Market Drivers
- Technology Requirements
- Level of Integration
- Level of IP-based Equipment
- Buying Decision
- Service & Maintenance
- Project Life Cycle
- Impact of VCA & Biometrics
- Plus Vertical Specific Topics