- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
Audio Power Amplifiers (Class AB and D) - World - 2008
Publication Date: 01 February 2008
This is the fourth edition of the highly detailed report looking at the markets for Class AB audio amplifiers, analog-input Class D audio amplifiers, digital-input Class D audio amplifiers and stand alone class D power stages.
This report gives highly detailed quantitative analysis of the markets split by:
- Product Type: (Class AB, analog-input Class D, digital-input Class D controller, digital-input Class D controller/power stage, stand-alone class D power stages)
- Number of Channels: (Mono, Stereo, triple/quad, 6-channel, 8-channel & more)
- Output Power: (<100mW, 101mW-1W, 1.1-5W, 6-15W, 16-30W, 31-50W, 51-100W, >100W)
- Region: (E.M.E.A., Americas, Japan, Asia-Pacific)
The market is also split into the following sectors and application areas:
Split into desktops and laptops.
Split into cellular terminals, Bluetooth headsets and “others”
- Handheld Consumer
Split into portable media players, digital cameras and “others”
- Household Consumer
Split into home audio players/recorders, home video players/recorders, active speakers,CRT-TVs, flat panel TVs, Digital STB and “others”
Split into handheld games consoles and video games consoles
Split into head units and audio amplifiers & “others”
- Industrial and Other Applications
Revenues, unit shipments and average selling prices are shown for each application area. "2006 is the base year, with forecasts by year to 2011. Supplier market share estimates are given for 2003 to 2006."
One Click Actions
Not available at the moment. Please get in contact by selecting "Request Sample" tab above and submit your request.
Not available at the moment. Please get in contact by selecting “Request Sample” tab above and submit your request.