- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
X-Ray Customer Insights - EMEA - General Radiography & Fluoroscopy, and Mammography – 2009
Publication Date: 01 May 2009
InMedica’s “European Customer Insight” series of reports provides direct feedback on the use of X-ray imaging equipment in hospitals and imaging centres across Europe. Two reports are available, X-Ray in General Radiography & Fluoroscopy and X-Ray in Mammography
Each report presents the results of a comprehensive survey of over 100 specialist doctors. The questionnaires used for the research were developed in partnership with leading manufacturers of X-ray equipment, and focus on key marketing and product development issues. An open questionnaire design was used to maximise doctors input and gain unique personal insights. All responses have been translated and collated to be presented in quantitative format, but are also available in full in the appendix of each report.
Each of the 2 reports provide unique information on the following areas:
- The X-ray systems owned and the models that are most commonly used.
- The type and frequency of examinations performed.
- The problems doctors face using their equipment and the system improvements they would make.
- The system features that are the most important to doctors when considering new equipment purchases and upgrades.
- The current and future use of mobile X-ray.
- What doctors really think about X-ray equipment and how they think it will be used in the future.
- New training requirements of doctors in using the latest X-ray imaging equipment.
- Views on the service provided by manufacturers.
The customer insight reports are designed to be a consumer-focused companion to the annual InMedica report on the world market for X-ray imaging equipment.
One Click Actions
Not available at the moment. Please get in contact by selecting "Request Sample" tab above and submit your request.
Not available at the moment. Please get in contact by selecting “Request Sample” tab above and submit your request.